Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality and attractive fridge and freezer units for domestic use. Innovative products, individual designs as well as user friendliness and energy efficiency are features that are characteristic to the portfolio of the domestic appliances of Liebherr.
- Interpretation and analysis of functional customer requirements into technical solutions (at system level)
- Conducting feasibility studies on ice-water concepts
- Accompaniment and project management of pre-development, series development and module projects
- Converting market requirements into technical specifications for new ice-water concepts
- Cross-module combination of different existing and new solutions to the overall system, according to the functional requirements
- Assistance in reviewing of our own technical position compared to the competition (technical benchmarking)
- Relative evaluation (cost, quality, variance) of various alternative system-level solution concepts (function costs and benefits)
- Development and evaluation of functional concepts taking into account costs, performance characteristics, quality and time-deadlines
- Bachelor or master degree in power engineering, refrigeration, mechanical engineering or similar
- Professional experience in product development
- Experience with ice-water systems (eg ice cube maker, fixed water connection white goods)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- High methodological competence, communication skills and analytical working methods
- Creativity and flexibility
- Teamwork and cooperative work style
- Willingness and ability to work in an international environment
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organization and pay a performance-based salary.
Please only apply online.